Friday, April 16, 2010

Getting back on the train.....

Ok so as most of you know, my daughter Hinatea was born in January. Since then it has been a mission for me to get back in to shape. I have always been a die hard workout freak prior to pregnancy. Well, now is the time! I have been working out and surfing here and there but with a few events coming at the end of May, I am on a mission to have my strength and endurance in full throttle. For those of you who live on Maui, I have been going to this killer Cross Spin class at the upcountry fitness center in Haiku. It's a combo of spinning and hard core floor exercises utilizing dumbbells, swiss balls, weighted balls, and yoga mats. The instructor primarily focuses on building core strength. It's great! I will post a picture next week of the class working out. Hope you all are having a great week and enjoy the weekend!

Check out: www.upcountryfitness.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby girl, Hinatea. I would love to see photos!! And the workout sounds awesome, would love to see photos of that as well.

    ReplyDelete